Our Military Divorce Solicitors appreciate that whilst any relationship breakdown causes enormous stress, there are a number of ways a military divorce differs from one involving civilians. Any solicitor advising on a military divorce will need to understand issues such as service accommodation, education issues and especially HM Forces pensions. If you are a serving member of HM Forces and are considering separation or divorce, we strongly suggest that in choosing a solicitor, you pick one who not only specialises in divorce cases, but who has particular experience of military divorce.
Why choose our Military Divorce Solicitors?
- Our solicitors are highly practiced in dealing with military divorce, with many years experience in this specialist area and offices near the garrison towns at Bulford, Tidworth, Larkhill and Warminster.
- We offer FREE initial phone advice.
- Our solicitors can handle your military divorce wherever are serving, at home or overseas, using e-mail and telephone instructions without needing to see you – or can meet you in one of our five offices in Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset
- Our solicitors are specialists – the law is becoming increasingly complex and it is important to use solicitors who really know what they are doing. We take training very seriously and many of our lawyers are accredited specialists – our military family law team includes two trained collaborative lawyers and a qualified family mediator.
- We offer an exclusive 10% discount to all serving military personnel.
- Our clients like us – in a recent client survey, 95% said that our legal services were “excellent” or “good” and 98% added that they would “recommend the firm to others”. Increasing numbers use our legal services – existing clients returning for further legal advice and referrals from satisfied clients. The firm has grown by 1000% in just 12 years by providing the right service.
How our Military Divorce Solicitors can help you
Our highly experienced solicitors can help you with every aspect of a military divorce including:
- The divorce process
- Issues regarding children
- Financial matters (known as ancilliary relief), and in particular military pensions
- Child and spouse maintenance
- Judicial separation
- Separation agreements
- Change of name deeds
- Domestic violence and injunctions
Our solicitors can also help you with other family law matters apart from divorce including:
- Civil partnerships
- Relationship breakdown and property rights
- Pre-nuptial agreements
Contact our Military Divorce Solicitors today
Our solicitors represent clients in military divorce both nationwide and overseas. So wherever you are based, for clear and practical legal advice about a military divorce, contact us today for
- a FREE initial telephone consultation on 01722 422300 or
- e-mail us at email@example.com
- or visit our main website www.bishopslaw.co.uk